Two workers electrocuted

May 9, 2017 09:20 AM Republica

BAGLUNG, May 9: : Two youths died of electric shock Monday morning at the premises of Nepal Telecom office in Baglung district headquarters.

Manual workers at the under construction office's building, Bam Bahadur Gharti, 15, and Dudhan Gharti of Nasikhola Village Council died in the incident, District Police Office, Baglung said. Bam Bahadur was trying to dislodge a crow's nest on a tree near the construction site with a rod when it accidentally brushed a high tension wire.

His friend Dudhan rushed to help his friend when he too was drawn by the electric current. The bodies of the two youths have been sent to the Dhaulagiri Zonal Hospital for post-mortem.

Leave A Comment