BIRGUNJ, (Parsa), Aug. 10: Three members of a single family were hurt in a fire resulted from a leakage of cooking gas at Langadi VDC in Parsa district on Friday morning.
Jagiran Dewam, his spouse Rahana Khatun and five-year-old daughter sustained burn injuries in the incident. Of them, mother and daughter are undergoing treatment at the local health post while Jagiran is being treated at the Birgunj-based National Medical College.
Thatched roof house of Jagiran has been destroyed in the fire. Further details of the damage are awaited. The fire was put out with the help of the locals and the police.