RUKUM, Aug 12: One woman has been electrocuted in the district on Saturday night. Dhani Jaisi, 60 of Bafikot-4 died on the spot after getting electrocuted when she accidently stepped on an electrical wire that had been lying on the road.
According to District Police Office, Rukum, a police team of area police office, Bafikot has already reached the incident site and investigating the matter further.
The body of the deceased has been sent to district hospital for post mortem.
Locals have expressed their anger as their repeated complaints to remove the wire from the road have gone unaddressed.