Saturday, 26 May 2018 07:51 PM
January 23, 2018 21:41 PM
KATHMANDU, Jan 23: The standing committee meeting of the CPN (UML) held at chair KP Sharma Oli’s residence, Balkot, selected the party candidates for National Assembly election slated for February 7.
According to the press statement issued by party secretary Pradeep Gyawali, the following candidates are picked up for the election.
1) Nainkala Ojha (Woman), Morang
2) Khem Nepali (Dalit) Morang
3) Hari Charan Shibakoti (open), Jhapa
4) Parshu Meghi Gurung (open), Sankhuwasabha
5) Agam Bantawa (Minority) Ilam
1) Suman Pyakurel (Open), Saptari
1) Parbati Rawal (Woman), Chitwan
2) Udaya Sharma (Woman), Kathmandu
3) Sigh Bahadur BK (Dalit) Sindhupalchok
4) Balram Banskota (Open) Kathmandu
5) Beduram Bhusal (Open) Kathmandu
6) Ram Chandra Rai Danuwar (Minority) Makawanapur
1) Ram Bahadur Thapa (Disabled) Makawanpur
2) Ganesh Timilsina (Open), Parbat
3) Shanti Adhikari (Woman), Baglung
4) Deepa Gurung (Woman) Lamjung.
The meeting has further urged the party leaders and cadres to make the left alliance candidates victorious in the election. RSS
The World Federation of Democratic Youth (WFDY) is an international youth organization, recognized by the United Nations as an international...
KATMANDU, May 25: The Election Commission (EC) is likely to reject to register the newly-formed Nepal Communist Party, if the party...
KATHMANDU, May 25: At a time when preparations are underway for Prime Minister K P Oli's visit to China, a senior...