Wednesday, 21 February 2018 01:00 PM
January 23, 2018 21:41 PM
KATHMANDU, Jan 23: The standing committee meeting of the CPN (UML) held at chair KP Sharma Oli’s residence, Balkot, selected the party candidates for National Assembly election slated for February 7.
According to the press statement issued by party secretary Pradeep Gyawali, the following candidates are picked up for the election.
1) Nainkala Ojha (Woman), Morang
2) Khem Nepali (Dalit) Morang
3) Hari Charan Shibakoti (open), Jhapa
4) Parshu Meghi Gurung (open), Sankhuwasabha
5) Agam Bantawa (Minority) Ilam
1) Suman Pyakurel (Open), Saptari
1) Parbati Rawal (Woman), Chitwan
2) Udaya Sharma (Woman), Kathmandu
3) Sigh Bahadur BK (Dalit) Sindhupalchok
4) Balram Banskota (Open) Kathmandu
5) Beduram Bhusal (Open) Kathmandu
6) Ram Chandra Rai Danuwar (Minority) Makawanapur
1) Ram Bahadur Thapa (Disabled) Makawanpur
2) Ganesh Timilsina (Open), Parbat
3) Shanti Adhikari (Woman), Baglung
4) Deepa Gurung (Woman) Lamjung.
The meeting has further urged the party leaders and cadres to make the left alliance candidates victorious in the election. RSS
KATHMANDU, Feb 21: Two Maoist parliamentarians will be joining the KP Oli-led government on Wednesday, as the UML and CPN (Maoist...
KATHMANDU, Feb 21: National Assembly has got full shape Tuesday with President Bidya Devi Bhandari appointing three new members to the...
KATHMANDU, Feb 21: Although the CPN-UML and CPN (Maoist Center) inked a merger deal on Monday, the process of formal unification...